Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Your Regular Tuesday Night

Tuesday was not the most exciting day in sports but there were a few funny highlights I enjoyed. The most entertaining had to be the Cavaliers winning the first and fourth pick in the upcoming NBA draft. The reason it was funny is because Cavs owner Dave Gilbert, one year removed from his nasty comments about Lebron, was worried about saying too much on the subject of who they were looking to draft number 1 overall. Seriously? I mean this guy disgraced himself and his organization with his comments about Lebron, but he's too afraid for his job to say a word about the upcoming draft. Another thing that I recognized on Tuesday was that Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks are really good. And if Dirk keeps playing the way he is, there is no way anyone can beat them. On a side note I am really looking forward to the May 28th Champions League Final between Barcelona and Manchester United. I think the game is going to be very close but my prediciton is Barcelona 2-1.
Last but not least tonight's game between the Heat and Bulls will be more exciting than the first but with the same outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment