Sunday, May 15, 2011

NBA Playoffs

When the season started, or after "The Decision" was made I was not a huge Lebron James fan. I had watched him every year that he was in Cleveland, and yes I loved to watch him play cause he was a live highlight reel. However the way he handled the off season was disrespectful and just plain awful. He could have easily released a statement once his decision was made to go to Miami. I understand and respect the decision he made, because look at him now, but he could have handled it better. That said he has been one of the top three players in the league yet again, and has proved that he belongs with the great names in professional basketball. He has also made me a fan once again, with his heroic play in the Celtics series I could not have been more interested in a basketball player, than I am with him right now. Needless to say without his "decision" we would not be at the point to where we can watch three superstars play together on the same team. Finally with the western conference being so crazy this year I hope the grizzlies win it all. They are the most exciting team right now, and just seeing that 8 seed next to their name is impressive enough, without even knowing that this is the first of everything for Memphis. Their first playoff win, their first playoff home win, their first series win, and their first game seven appearance as a franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment