Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods has recently had a huge downturn in his game, and I know that I've been faithful and hopeful that he would return to his old self once he shrugged off his scandal. However in light of his most recent injury that has him pulling out of The Players Championship, I'm beginning to believe that this could be the end of an era for El Tigre. This last injury if persistent enough may end up forcing Tiger to take another year off, and at his age this would be catastrophic, and would ultimately end his career as a professional golfer. I know golf seems boring to some people, but when Tiger Woods is in the hunt for another major championship, late in the fourth round, no one can resist the intensity he brings. However Tiger needs to worry more about continuing his career than breaking Jack's record. I hope to see Tiger back at full strength soon, cause he is not only good for golf, but for the sports world in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment